What makes the centre 'Christian'?
The centre will have a Christian ethos. This will look like:
- Appointing an executive board to ensure that 100% of the time people come before profit and that all profits generated by the play centre are donated for the direct improvement of the area
- Using the centre to provide employment, support, training, education and meeting the needs of the local community
- Promoting unity, family life, positive parenting and finding creative ways to support and enhance this
- Being a centre that embraces and cares for all people from all backgrounds, regardless of faith, culture, race or lifestyle; valuing all equally
- Uses Biblical stories, principles and teachings to emphasise every individual's value, worth, potential and to encourage children to love and care for the community and world around them
- Work alongside local churches, schools and organisations to provide area wide special events and activities.