What’s in it?
Designed to feel like a film set, the centre will have a large play area divided into zones themed around classic children’s Bible stories (Noah, David & Goliath etc) with purpose built, unique play equipment. It also has a café, a function room, and a small Roman style amphitheatre for story, song and drama time.
Play that changes lives
The Hidden Treasure Discovery Centre is a tremendously exciting project and we believe it will not only provide a great day out, but plant seeds that can begin to have a transformational effect on the lives of thousands of families each year.
Here’s what makes us different.
- All our play equipment use simple stories and biblical principles to help children understand vital truths as they play such as ‘you matter’ and 'no one is here by accident'.
- Rolling daily programme of stories, song time, craft, godly play etc. alongside unique, purpose built play stations and equipment.
- Play centre of the highest quality. Hidden Treasure is a full blown immersive experience – more like walking onto a film set than into a play centre.
- Run with a Christian ethos and accessible to all. Our centre will not just be for those who can afford it, but for everyone who could benefit from it.
- Weekly changing themes and spectacular special events programme. Provide engaging RE lessons and specialist therapies for Primary Schools as part of the National Curriculum for schools aross the North West of England.
- Help parents engage positively with their children as they explore the centre together.
- Our Noah’s Ark Café alone will be such an outstanding experience that users will want to come back time and again just to eat here!
- To help thousands of children understand more about their self-worth and personal potential through creative play, stories, crafts and songs
- To provide Partington, the surrounding area and the North-West Region with a central, stable, accessible, affordable and educational resource of the highest quality
- To use all resources available to teach children three key principles:
o Everyone is valued and special
o Every child has infinite potential
o Every child has an irreplacable role to play in their local and global community
- To use the facility to fund and host essential community resources/courses
- To increase visitors to Partington, boost local business and investment and provide jobs and training opportunities for local adults and youths